Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Comedian/actor Steve Harvey joins Dr. Phil to help women Locate Their Love!

Comedian and actor Steve Harvey joins Dr. Phil to reveal what he says men really think about love, relationships, intimacy and commitment.


The single women in the audience discuss their dating dilemmas with Steve author of "Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man" and creator of new dating site "locateyour love.com."


La Fawn, a black woman, says she refuses to marry an African-American man. Dr. Phil turns to her. “Why?”
“I still find black men very, very attractive, however I’ve had a really bad experience some years ago when I was younger, and then I vowed that not only was I going to stop dating black men, but I was going to revamp who I’m looking for altogether.”


“So you think other men are what?” Steve asks.
“Men of all nationalities, of all cultures, they can still be bad guys, but at this part of my life, I’m only allowing certain cultures to get close to me,” La Fawn says. he asks.Dr. Phil goes over La Fawn's past relationships. “She dated one man — she e-mailed him for two years — who said he only wanted dinner and sex, because she hoped to change his mind,” he tells Steve. “Then she stayed with a man for 18 months who, every time she wanted to leave, took all of her belongings and said, ‘You can’t have these until you come back.’ She hung with him, because she thought she was going to fix him.”

Steve addresses the young woman. “You cannot change a man. All you can do is bring out the best in a man,” he says. “Most guys tell you in the beginning what they’re about. You just didn’t listen."

Ok, so LaFawn never got to answer the question  which is what most Zebress' have to do at one point or another in their lives, so I'll answer it for her. 
Men of other races are...more plentiful. For me it's simple math, I have a better chance of finding the type of man I'm looking for if I look where there are plenty of men. It opens the dating pool and gives you opportunities that you probably didn't know where there.
Where there are more options, there are more opportunities.
And I don't care what Steve Harvey says, there are men, good men though possibly shy, who are intimidated by beautiful &/or successful women.
I have names of those who have confided this to me.

Sincerely,
Helen Willis, The Zebress
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment